Kampur College Nagaon Recruitment 2020: Applications are invited from the eligible candidates in the prescribed form for filling up the following post of Principal & Assistant Professor at Kampur College Nagaon, Assam.
Last date: 14/11/2020
Total Post: 04
Kampur College Nagaon Vacancy in Details
Number of Vacancies: 01
- A Master’s Degree with at least 55% marks ( or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) from a recognized university.
- A Ph.D. degree in concerned /allied/ relevant discipline(s) in the institutions concerned with evidence of published work.
- Associate Professor / Professor with a total experience of 15 years of teaching/research/administration in universities/colleges and other institutions of Higher Education.
- A minimum of 10 research publications in peer-reviewed or UGC listed journals
- A minimum of 110 Research Score as per Appendix-II at Table-2 of UGC Guidelines of 18th July 2018.
- A minimum score as stipulated in Academic Performance Indicator (API) based on Performance-based Appraisal in Appendix-III required for direct recruitment of Professors in colleges.
- A relaxation of 5% may be provided at the Masters and Graduate level for the candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe / Differently-abled (Physically and visually abled ) categories for the purpose of eligibility and assessing good academic record during direct recruitment to teaching positions. The eligibility marks of 55% marks or an equivalent grade in a point scale (wherever grading system is followed) and the relaxation of 5% to the categories mentioned above are permissible based on only the qualifying marks without including any grace mark procedures.
- A relaxation of 5% may be provided from 55% to 50% of the marks to the Ph.D. Degree holders who have obtained their Master’s Degree prior to 19th September 1991.
- A Principal shall be appointed for a period of 5 years.
- Maximum 55 Years
2. Assistant Professor
Number of Vacancies: 03
A)Political Science: 1 (UR: 1, Roster Point No. 23)
B)Geography: 2 ( UR: 1, Roster Point No. 20; SC: 1, Roster Point No. 22 )
- The candidate’s educational qualification and selection procedure will be as per Govt. Office Memorandum No.AHE.407/2017/44 dated 08.11.2018 with the NET/SLET/SET as mandatory eligibility conditions.
- Candidates having a Ph.D. degree in accordance with the UGC (minimum standards and procedures for the award of Ph.D. Degree) Regulation, 2009 shall be exempted from the requirement of minimum eligibility conditions of NET/SLET/SET.
- The candidates must have a good academic record with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade on a point scale) at the Master’s degree level in the concerned subject.
- A relaxation of 5% marks may be provided to SC/ST/PWD candidates. A relaxation of 5% marks may be provided to the Ph.D. holders, who have obtained their Master’s degree prior to the 19th of September, 1991.
- The candidates have to acquire qualifications as of the last date for submitting applications. Eligibility like M.Phil./Ph.D./ Seminar Papers/Publications can be acquired and submitted on the date of the interview and not beyond
Age Limit (Kampur College Nagaon)
- Maximum 38 Years, Age Relaxation as per govt.rules
How to Apply ( Kampur College Nagaon)
For Principal Post
Applications in the prescribed format issued by DHE Assam along with complete bio-data and testimonials from HSLC onwards must be accompanied with a Demand Draft of Rs 3000/- ( Three thousand ) only drawn in favor of Principal i/c & Secretary, Kampur College, Kampur payable at A/C No. 7250010003438, Assam Gramin Vikash Bank, Kampur Branch, IFSC Code: UTBIORRAGB, Branch Code: 7250. Application completed in all respect must reach the President, Governing Body, Kampur College, Kampur-782426 within 15 days from the date of publication [DOP: AT, 31/10/2020] of this advertisement.
For Assistant Professor Post
Applications in DHE’s prescribed format along with all supporting testimonials from HSLC onwards and complete bio-data must be accompanied by a non-refundable Demand Draft of Rs. 2000/- (Rupees Two Thousand) only drawn in favor of Principal i/c & Secretary, Kampur College, Kampur payable at A/C No. 7250010003438, Assam Gramin Vikash Bank, Kampur Branch, IFSC Code: UTBIORRAGB, Branch Code: 7250. Application completed in all respect must reach the Principal –in-charge/ Secretary, Kampur College, Kampur-782426 within days from the date of publication [DOP: AT, 31/10/2020] of this advertisement.
College Website: http://kampurcollege.in/