Jorhat Dc office Recruitment 2020; The Office of the Deputy Commissioner, Jorhat intends to hold a Walk-in-Interview to select 2 (Two) candidates for the posts of SVAYEM SAHAYAKs on a contractual basis for a period not exceeding 6(six) months under the Re-SVAYEM scheme of the Govt of Assam.
Walk-in-interview Date: 19/11/2020
Total Post: 02
Jorhat DC Office Vacancy in Details
Post Name: Svayem Sahayak
- The candidate must be a permanent resident of Jorhat District.
- He/She must preferably have good oral and written communication skills in Assamese and English.
- He/She should preferably have a personal functional Laptop
- Post Graduate in Management / Economics / Social Work and Certificate of a one-year Computer Diploma Course.
- Preference will be given to candidates from National Institutes and having prior work experience.
- Computer proficiency must be taken.
- Maximum 35 Years.
How to Apply
Interested and eligible candidates are required to appear for a walk-in-interview along with self-attested the following documents as per the interview schedule given below.
- Application in standard forms published in Assam Gazette in part-IX.
- Age Proof
- Address Proof
- Educational qualification.
- Experience certificate
- Date: 19/11/2020
- Time: 09 AM
Conference Hall of the Office of Deputy Commissioner, Jorhat
Advertisement Copy: Click here
Official Website: http://jorhat.gov.in/