Applications are invited from UNMARRIED MALE CANDIDATES (fulfilling the conditions of nationality as laid down by the Govt. of India) to join the prestigious Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala, Kerala for a four-year B.Tech degree course under the 10+2 (B.Tech) Cadet Entry Scheme.
The selected candidates will be distributed among Education, Executive and Technical Branches of the Indian Navy on completion of their course at INA. The branch-wise vacancies are as under:
Last Date: 20/10/2020
Total Post: 34
Indian Navy Vacancy in Details
- Education Branch – 05 Posts
- Executive & Technical Branch – 29 Posts
- Passed Senior Secondary Examination (10+2 Pattern) or its equivalent examinations from any Board with at least 70% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics (PCM) and at least 50% marks in English (either in Class X or Class XII).
- Born between 02 Jul 2001 and 01 Jan 2004 (both dates inclusive).
Who can Apply
- Candidates who have appeared for JEE (Main) -2020 (for B.E./ B.Tech) exam. Call up for Service Selection Board (SSB) will be issued on the basis of JEE (Main) – 2020 All India Rank published by NTA.
How to Apply
Candidates are to register and submit their application on the recruitment website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in from 06 Oct 2020. To save time during the application submission window, candidates can fill in their details and upload documents in advance under their user profile.
The procedure for applying online is explained in Para 22 below. Print one copy of the online application form and carry it along with original certificates/documents as mentioned in Para 22 Note 3(c) while appearing for SSB interview.
For more Details check Advertisement copy or visit the Indian Navy official website.
Advertisement copy: Click Here
Indian Navy official website https://www.joinindiannavy.gov.in/
Apply Online: Click Here(From 06/10/2020)
(Tags:join indian navy, join indian navy admit card 2020, join indian navy login, join indian navy admit card, join indian navy result, )