Join Indian Army Recruitment 2021: Online Applications are invited from eligible Indian citizens for filling up the following vacancies for the post of Junior Commissioned Officers at Indian Army.
Last Date: 09/02/2021
Total Post: 194
Join Indian Army Recruitment 2021 in Details
Post Name: Junior Commissioned Officers
- Pandit: 171
- Pandit (Gorkha) for Gorkha Regiment: 09
- Granthi: 05
- Maulvi (Sunni): 05
- Maulvi (Shia) for Ladakh Scout: 01
- Padre: 02
- Bodh Monk (Mahayana) for Ladakh Scout: 01
Pandit and Pandit (Gorkha) for Gorkha Regiment
- Hindu candidates with Acharya in Sanskrit OR Shastri in Sanskrit with one-year diploma in ‘Karam Kand’.
- Sikh candidates with ‘Gyani’ in Punjabi.
Maulvi and Maulvi (Shia) for Ladakh Scouts
- Muslim candidates with Maulvi Alim in Arabic or Adib Alim in Urdu.
- Any person who have been ordained priesthood by the appropriate ecclesiastical authority and is still on the approved list of the local Bishop.
Bodh Monk (Mahayana)
- Any person who have been ordained Monk/Buddhist Priest, by the Appropriate Authority. The term Appropriate Authority will mean Head Priest of the Monastery where the person has been initiated into priesthood. The head priest should be in possession of Geshe (PhD) of Khanpa or Lopon or Rabjam with proper certificate from Monastery.
- The age bracket in respect of Civilian and In-Service Candidates would not below 25 years of age and not above 34 years of age on 01/11/2021.
How to Apply (Join Indian Army Recruitment 2021)
All the eligible and interested candidates can apply online Through the Join Indian Army website on or before 09/02/2021.
Apply Online: Click Here
Advertisement Copy: Click Here