Jal Jeevan Mission Recruitment 2021: Online Applications are invited from eligible Indian citizens for filling up the following vacancies for the post of Technical Officer at Jal Jeevan Mission.
Last Date: 31/08/2021
Total Post: 144
Jal Jeevan Mission Recruitment 2021 in Details
Post Name: Technical Officer
Number of Vacancies: 144
- B.E./B.Tech. in Civil Engineering from a recognized University/ institution with minimum 60% marks
- Relevant knowledge in areas of community driven rural/urban development projects (Water supply, Roads, Buildings, Sanitation and other relevant areas)
- Computer Knowledge in MS office/OS and Internet.
- Willing to work in complex, multi stakeholder and fast-moving environment.
- Willing to work under pressure, respecting strict deadlines and multi-tasking.
- Knowledge of Assamese, English, Hindi & other local language (s).
- Good social, analytical, communication, inter-personal and planning skills.
- Self-motivated and possessing ability to work independently as well as in teams.
- Willing to travel extensively within and outside the state.
- 35 Years
- The consolidated fixed remuneration of the Technical Officer shall be Rs. 30,000/- (Rupees Thirty Thousand Only) per month with an annual increment of 10 % (after appraisal). Taxes as applicable shall be dealt with as per applicable laws
How to Apply
All the eligible and interested candidates can apply online through the Jal Jeevan Mission official website on or before 31/08/2021
Join Us as a Free Member
Apply Link: Click Here