Applications are invited (through Online) from eligible Indian citizens for filling up the following vacancies for the post of Laboratory Assistant at Jal Jeevan Mission Assam.
Last Date: 25/10/2020
Total Post: 30
Jal Jeevan Mission Assam Vacancy in Details
Number of Vacancies: 19
- Higher Secondary 10+2 in science with Chemistry as one of the subjects from a recognized Board/University/ institute.
- Candidates must be well-versed with computer operation and application.
- Rs. 15,000/- P.M
Number of Vacancies: 11
- Bachelor of Science degree with Chemistry as Major/Honours from a recognized university or institute.
- Candidates must be well versed with computer operation and application.
- Rs. 21,500 P.M
- Age of candidates should not be more than 40 years as on 01.01.2020 with the relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST/PWD candidates, and 3 years for OBC/MOBC candidates as per Govt. Rule.
How to Apply
Interested applicants should submit the online application along with all above-mentioned documents as attachment latest by 25 October 2020. For any further details, mails may be sent to email@example.com
An application with all details needs to be filled online by clicking