Applications are invited (through Online) from eligible Indian citizens for filling up the following vacancies for the post of Technical Officer at Jal Jeevan Mission Assam.
Last Date: 15/10/2020
Total Post: 84
Jal Jeevan Mission Assam Vacancy in Details
Post Name: Technical Officer- II
- 3–YEAR Full-time Diploma in CIVIL ENGINEERING from a recognized University/Institution with a minimum of 55% marks.
- At least 1 year of experience in rural development works related to supervision in construction.
- Relevant knowledge in areas of community-driven rural/urban development projects (Water supply, Roads, Buildings, sanitation, and other relevant areas)
- Computer Knowledge in MS office/OS and the Internet.
- Willing to work in a complex, multi-stakeholder, and fast-moving environment.
- Willing to work under pressure, respecting strict deadlines, and multi-tasking.
- Knowledge of Assamese, English, Hindi & other local languages (s).
- Good social, analytical, communication, interpersonal, and planning skills.
- Self-motivated and possessing the ability to work independently as well as in teams.
- Willing to travel extensively within and outside the state.
Age not more than 35 years as on 1st January 2020
Duration of the Contract
The contract period of the Technical Officer is initially for a period of 11 months. Further extension will be based on the performance of the concerned person/project requirement.
The proposed remuneration will be in the range of Rs.25,000/- (Rupees Twenty-Five Thousand) per month (Inclusive of all incentives and perks).
Applicants not producing any of the documents specified in Clause 11.0 above (Application Requirement) shall not be eligible for shortlisting. They should produce original documents whenever required.
How to Apply
- An application with all details needs to be filled online in by clicking https://forms.gle/D56SvJfSVvKuhVoK7
- Copies of Academic transcript (HSLC on wards) must be uploaded
- Interested applicants should submit the online application along with all the above-mentioned documents as attachment latest by 15 October 2020. For any further details, mails may be sent to [email protected]
- CANDIDATES WILL BE COMMUNICATED THROUGH EMAIL ONLY
Advertisement Copy: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here