Applications are invited from the eligible candidates in the prescribed form for filling up the following post of Assistant Teacher at Inspector Of School Dima Hasao, Assam.
Last Date: 25/09/2020
Inspector of School Dima Hasao Vacancy Details
1. Assistant Teacher (UPS)
Number Of vacancies -15
B.A/B.Sc. from the UGC recognized University and UP TET and 2-year diploma in Elementary Education or B.Ed. or D.Ed.(Special Education) or (Special Education)
2. Science Teacher (UPS)
Number Of vacancies -63
B.Ed.B.Sc. from the UGC recognized University and UP TET qualified in Science & Mathematics stream and 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education or B.Ed. or D.Ed. (Special Education) or B.Ed. (Special Education)
3. Assamese Language Teacher (UPS)
Number Of vacancies -30
B.A/B.Sc. from the UGC recognized University having Assamese as one of the subjects and UP TET and 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education or B.Ed. or D.Ed. (Special Education) or B.Ed. (Special Education)
4. Hindi Teacher (UPS)
Number Of vacancies -51
BA/B.Sc. from the recognized University having Hindi as one of the subjects and UP TET and 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education or B.Ed. or D.Ed. (special education) or B.Ed (Special Education)
Rs.14,000-Rs.49,000/-, Grade Pay as admissible
Must not be less than 18 years or and more than 40 years as on 01-01-2020.upper age limit is relaxable by 3 years for OBC/MOBC and 5 years dor SC/ST Candidates as per Govt. Rule.For Ex-Serviceman and 10 Yrs. i.e. up to 50 Yrs. for the person with disabilities.
Selection Process(Inspector Of School Dima Hasao)
After scrutiny of applications candidates will be called for screening/ verification of their testimonials by the District Level Screening Committee, Dima Hasao, Haflong, which will be intimated to the eligible candidates in due course of time, and the select list will be prepared on the basis of marks secured by the candidates in the following examinations:
- H.S.LC Examination ./H.S.S.L.C. Examination.
- B.A./B.Sc/B.Com Examination.
- B.Ed./D.Ed./ D.El.Ed. Examination.
- TET Examination
There will be no marks for Viva-Voce except the following:
- 10 marks for NCC “C Certificate holder and 5 marks for “B” Certificate holder.
- 10 marks for participation in recognized sports at National Level representing Assam.
- 10 marks for achievement in Fine Arts and Cultural activities representing the State Officially at National Level.
How to Apply
The candidates should apply in duly filled up prescribed form of application accompanied by Autonomous Council Court Fee stamp of Rs. 10/- along with all self-attested copies of the following certificates/ testimonials:
- Marks sheet of H.S.(senior Secondary) B.A./B.Sc.
- Pass Certificate of H.S. (Senior Secondary) B.A./B.Sc.
- Pass Certificate of H.S.Lc./H.S.LC. Admit card in support of age.
- Certificate and Mark sheet of TET for UPS.
- Certificate of Mark sheet of D.El.Ed./B.Ed.
- Caste Certificate (if any).
- Certificate of NCC (B & C Category only).
- Sports or Culture (Representing State or Nation).
- Certificate of Ex-Servicemen issued by the Director, Sainik Welfare Board.
- Candidates with disabilities will have to enclose certificates of disabilities issued by Govt. authority.
- In-service candidates should apply through proper channel along with NOC from their employer otherwise their application shall be rejected.
- Candidates, not full filling requisite Educational Qualification shall be summarily rejected.
- The mobile No. and E-mail Id No. are to be mention in the application.
- Eligible candidates are requested to collect their call letter from the office of the undersigned prior to the date of interview/documents verification which will be notified in due course of time.
- Canvassing in any form will be disqualification on the part of the candidates. The form along with the required documents shall have to be submitted personally/ through a representative by hand in the office of the Inspector of School Dima Hasao, Haflong from 7/9/2020 to 25/9/2020 during office hours. Applicants are requested to collect the receipt after submission of the application. No application submitted through the post will be accepted.
Inspector Of School Dima Hasao Advertisement Copy: Click Here