Indian Post Recruitment 2020: Applications are invited (through Online) from eligible Indian citizens for filling up the following vacancies for the post of Gramin Dak Sevak at Indian Post.
Last Date: 11/12/2020
Indian Post Vacancy in Details
- Branch Post Master (BPM)
- Assistant Branch Post Master (ABPM)
- Dak Sevak
- Secondary School Examination pass certificate of 10th standard with passing marks in Mathematics, local language and English (having been studied as compulsory or elective subjects) conducted by any recognized Board of School Education by the Government of India/State Governments/ Union Territories in India shall be a mandatory educational qualification for all approved categories of Gramin Dak Sevaks. (Referred to in Directorate Order No 17-31/2016-GDS dated 25.06.2018).
- Compulsory knowledge of Local Language: The candidate should have studied the local language at least up to 10th standard [as compulsory or elective subjects] as declared by the State Government or as per constitutional provisions relating to the 8th schedule of Constitution of India. A list of official languages of the state is given in the advertisement.
- Maximum 40 Years, Age Relaxation as per Rules.
- UR/OBC/EWS Male/Trans-man: Rs.100/-
- Female/Trans-woman candidates, all SC/ST candidates, and all PwD candidates: Nil
How to Apply
All the eligible and interested candidates can apply online through the Indian post website
For more details check notification.
AdvertisementCopy: Click Here
Online Apply Link: Click Here