Indian Navy Recruitment 2021: Applications are invited from UNMARRIED MALE CANDIDATES (fulfilling the conditions of nationality as laid down by the Govt. of India) to join the prestigious Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala, Kerala for a four-year B.Tech degree course under the 10+2 (B.Tech) Cadet Entry Scheme.
Last date: 09/02/2021
Total Post: 26
Indian Navy Recruitment 2021 in Details
- Indian Navy 10+2 (B.Tech) Entry
Number of Vacancies: 26
- Branch wise vacancy list
- Education Branch: 5 Posts
- Executive & Technical Branch: 21 Posts
- Passed Senior Secondary Examination (10+2 Pattern) or its equivalent examinations from any Board with at least 70% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics (PCM) and at least 50% marks in English (either in Class X or Class XII).
Who can apply
- Candidates who have appeared for JEE (Main) -2020 (for B.E./ B.Tech) exam. Call up for Service Selection Board (SSB) will be issued on the basis of JEE (Main) – 2020 All India Rank (AIR) published by NTA.
- Born between 02 Jan 2002 and 01 Jul 2004 (both dates inclusive).
How to Apply
All the eligible and interested candidates can apply online Through the Indian Navy official website on or before 09/02/2021.
Apply Online Link: Click Here
Official Advertisement Copy: Click Here