Indian Army Agniveer Admit Card 2022 | Download Link Activated

Indian Army Agniveer Admit Card 2022: The Defense Minister of the country, Shri Rajnath Singh, announced the launch of a scheme named ‘Agneepath’ on 14 June 2022. Under this scheme, youth will be recruited in the armed forces for four years. The youth selected under Agneepath Yojana 2022 will be called ‘Agniveer’.

Minimum age of Agniveers is 17.5 years and maximum age of 23 years can apply. And under Agneepath Yojana 2022, 30 to 40 thousand salary will be available per month. According to the plan, 25 percent of the recruited youth will get further opportunity in the army and the remaining 75 percent will have to leave the job. And this year there are plans to induct about 46,000 youth into the Sahastra forces.

Authority is going to conduct Indian Army Agniveer Examination for the session 2022-23 for various posts Indian Army Agniveer General Duty Agniveer Tech Agniveer Clerk Agniveer Store Keeper Agniveer Technical Agniveer Tradesmen Bharti Rally Admit Card 2022, Indian Army Agniveer Admit Card 2022 released 15 Aug 2022.

Indian Army Agniveer Admit Card 2022

Name of the OrganizationIndian Army
Scheme NameAgniveer Agnipath Scheme 2022
Scheme Launched ByGovernment of India
Name of the PostIndian Army Agniveer
Army Agniveer Admit Card Release Date15 August 2022
Admit Card Release StatusReleased
Admit Card Release ModeOnline

How to Download

  • First of all candidates need to visit the official website of Indian Department of Indian Army @
  • You will see link of Indian Army Agniveers Hall Ticket 2022. You need to just click on it.
  • Then you need to enter your user name, password and captcha code.
  • Now you need to click on login button.
  • After login you will see Indian Army Agniveer Admit Card 2022 Download PDF.
  • Click on download button.
  • Your admit card will be displayed on your computer screen/mobile screen.
  • Finally you need to take print out or save as pdf of your admit card for further use

Join Us as a Free Member

Facebook GroupClick Here
Whatsapp GroupClick Here
Telegram ChannelClick Here
Download Admit CardServer_1 |Server_2
Share This Post with Your friends

Leave a Comment