IIT Guwahati Recruitment 2021: Applications are invited for a Walk-in-interview for the following post(s) in the project entitled “NPTEL MOOCs” at the centre of the Centre for Educational Technology, IIT Guwahati.
Walk-in-interview Date: 05/08/2021
Total Post: 11
IIT Guwahati Recruitment 2021 in Details
1. Project Assistant
Number of Vacancies: 02
- Masters with 3 years’ experience Or B.Sc. + 5 yrs exp. Or Diploma in Engg + 5 yrs exp. Or ITI with 7 yrs exp.
- Candidate should have experience in noting and drafting letters, Microsoft Office, Expertise in MS Excel, Proficiency in written and verbal communication
2. Senior Project Technician
Number of Vacancies: 08
- ITI certificate+7 years’ experience. Or Three Years Diploma in Editing / Cinematography / Sound +5 years’ experience. Or Degree / Diploma in Mass communication, from a recognized institute.
- 3 years experience in online switching, final cut pro / Adobe premiere pro, live camera handling and recording are desirable
3. Senior Project Technician
Number of Vacancies: 01
- Diploma (3 years duration) + 5 years’ experience / Graduate in Computer application / Information Technology / Computer Science + 5 years’ experience.
- One year experience in Windows administration and basic hardware-networking,web development
How to Apply (IIT Guwahati Recruitment 2021)
Candidates have to appear in the Walk-in-Interview along with an application/CV on plain paper giving details of all educational qualifications, experience, contact address, phone no., Email etc. and submit photocopies of relevant documents at the time of interview on 05 August 2021 (Thursday) at 9 AM. Venue: CET, Conference Room. Selection will be based on the performance of the candidate in the interview. Candidates will not be sent any call letter separately. An advance copy of the CV may be sent to the Principal Investigator
Join Our Facebook Group: Click Here
Join our Whatsapp Group: Click Here
Join Our Telegram Channel: Click Here
Advertisement Copy: Click Here