IIM CAT 2020: The Indian Institutes of Management will conduct a computer-based Common Admission Test 2020 (CAT 2020) on November 29, 2020, in two sessions. Detailed information on CAT 2020 may be obtained from the CAT website.
Exam Name: Common Admission Test (CAT) 2020
Eligibility ( IIM CAT 2020)
- A candidate with a minimum of 50% marks in graduation can appear in CAT 2020. A final year student in graduation can also appear in CAT conducted by IIMs. However, there is no age limit to apply and appear in CAT 2020.
- CAT will be conducted in test centers spread across around 156 test cities. Candidates will be given the option to select any six test cities in order of their preference.
- Rs. 1000/- for SC, ST, and PwD category candidates
- Rs. 2000/- for all other categories of candidates.
- Aspirants willing to appear for CAT 2020 will have to first create their login credentials and login to fill the complete CAT 2020 registration form
For more Details Check the official website.
Register Online: Click Here