IFFCO requires Agriculture Graduate Trainee (AGT) for its Field Offices located in the States of Haryana, Rajasthan, J&K, Himachal Pradesh, Gujarat, Madhya Pradesh, Chhattisgarh, Maharashtra, Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand, Bihar, West Bengal, Assam, Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Karnataka, Tamil Nadu & Kerala.
Last Date: 23/09/2020
IFFCO Vacancy Details
Post-Name-Agriculture Graduate Trainee (AGT)
1. The candidate should possess Four Years B.Sc. (Agriculture) Full-Time Regular Degree but those candidates whose final semester results are expected by September 2020 can also apply.
2. General/OBC candidates should have secured a minimum of 60% marks in each semester and SC/ ST candidates should have secured a minimum of 55% marks in each semester in B.Sc (Agriculture) degree. Those candidates who have a CGPA score in B.Sc (Agriculture) degree should convert into percentage while filling the application form.
3. The candidates who have passed B.Sc. (Agriculture) degree in 2017 and thereafter can only apply.
4. The candidate having Two Years of Full-Time Regular Degree in M.Sc. (Agriculture) can also apply, provided they fulfil the eligibility criteria prescribed for B.Sc. (Agri.) qualification is given above.
5. The above qualifications should be from the UGC recognized University/Institute.
30 years, as on 1st August 2020.
Knowledge of Language
Candidate must be well versed with reading, writing, and speaking knowledge of the regional language of the State for which application is made (Knowing one or more than one language will have an added advantage). Knowledge of Hindi is desirable.
Stipend and other benefits will be paid as per the rules of the Organisation during the training period. Presently, the stipend is Rs. 33,300/- p.m.On successful completion of one year’s training and subject to the requirement of IFFCO, the AGTs may be absorbed in the basic pay of Rs.37000/- p.m. in the regular Pay Scale of Rs.37000-70000, and allowances/ benefits as per rules of the Organisation.
- Eligible candidates will be required to appear for preliminary Computer Based On-Line Test in an open environment by using their own resources, computer/laptop with internet facility.
- The candidates short-listed based on the performance in the Preliminary Online Test, will be called for Final On-Line Test in the controlled environment at the designated Centres at Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Delhi, Kolkata, Chennai, Lucknow, Nagpur, Bangalore, Guwahati, Patna, Raipur, Surat, Varanasi, Chandigarh, Dehradun, Pune, Hyderabad, Vijayawada, Cochin, Jodhpur, Jammu, Shimla, Bhopal, Jabalpur.
- In the case of centre-based test, the Candidates are required to opt any two-Test Centres in order of their preference out of the aforementioned centres. Efforts will be made to allow the test centre in order of choice given by the candidates or test may be conducted on a proctored environment.
- Request for change in the test centre once opted, will not be entertained. IFFCO reserves the right to cancel any of these centres and in that eventuality; the candidates will have to appear in the centre as decided by the Management.
- The candidates who will be short-listed on the basis of their performance in Final Online Test will be called for the personal interview.
How To Apply
Interested and eligible candidates may apply on-line in the prescribed Application Form available thru the link ” https://agt.iffco.in” till 23/09/2020 only. Any application sent through any other modes will not be entertained.
Advertisement Copy: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here