ICMR Recruitment 2021: Online Application are invited from eligible Indian citizens for filling up the following vacancies for the post of Junior Research Fellow at Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR).
Last Date: 31/07/2021
Total Post: 150
ICMR Recruitment 2021 in Details
Post Name: Junior Research Fellow
Number of Vacancies: 150
- M.Sc. /M.A. or equivalent degree (subject areas mentioned in Section 5, pg. no. 7) with minimum 55% marks for General/EWS/OBC candidates and 50% for the SC/ST and PwBD candidates.
- A candidate who is appearing/has appeared in the final year (IV/VI Semester whichever is applicable, and final year where Semester system is not there) of M.Sc./M.A. or equivalent examination during the session (2020–2021) can also apply for the exam as RA (Result Awaited). Such candidates will have to submit the attestation format (given in annexure–I duly certified by the Head of the Department/Institute over his/her signature and rubber stamp(with address and name) where he/she is appearing in the final year examination.
- However, such candidates shall be admitted to the Exam provisionally and shall be considered eligible for JRF only after they submit the proof of having passed the Master’s Degree examination with requisite percentage. The M.Sc. /M.A. or equivalent degree mark sheet must be submitted to ICMR, latest by 31st December, 2021 otherwise candidature will automatically be forfeited.
- Rs. 31,000/- P.M
- General/EWS/OBC: Rs. 1500/–
- SC/ST: Rs. 1200/–
- PwBD: Exempted from payment of fee
- 28 Years, Age Relaxation as per rules
How to Apply (ICMR Recruitment 2021)
All the eligible and interested candidates can apply online through the ICMR Official Website on or before 31/07/2021.
Join Our Facebook Group: Click Here
Join our Whatsapp Group: Click Here
Join Our Telegram Channel: Click Here
Advertisement Copy: Click Here
Apply Online Link: Click Here