Applications are invited (through Online) from eligible Indian citizens for filling up the following vacancies for the post of Clark in the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS).
Last Date: 23/09/2020
IBPS Vacancy Details
- A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognized by the Govt. Of India or any equivalent a qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
- The candidate must possess a valid Mark-sheet / Degree Certificate that he/ she is a graduate on the day he/she registers and indicate the percentage of marks obtained in Graduation while registering online
- Operating and working knowledge in computer systems is mandatory i.e. candidates should have a Certificate/Diploma/Degree in computer operations/Language/ should have studied Computer / Information Technology as one of the subjects in the High School/College/Institute.
- Proficiency in the Official Language of the State/UT (candidates should know how to read/ write and speak the Official Language of the State/UT) for which vacancies a candidate wishes to apply is preferable.
The age of the candidates should not be less than 20 years as on 01.01.2020 and not more than 28 years. However, there is a relaxation in the upper age limit according to the current government. Rule.
Application Fees/ Intimation Charges Payable from 02.09.2020 to 23.09.2020 (Online payment), both dates inclusive shall be as follows.
- Rs. 175/- (inclusive of GST) for SC/ST/PWBD/EXSM candidates.
- Rs. 850 /- (inclusive of GST) for all others
How to Apply
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply online through IBPS official website https://www.ibps.in/ on or before 23/09/2020.
Advertisement Copy: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here