IBPS Latest Recruitment 2020: Applications are invited (through Online) from eligible Indian citizens for filling up the following vacancies for the post of Probationary Officer at the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS).
Last Date: 11/11/2020
Total Post: 3517
IBPS Vacancy in Details
Post Name: Probationary Officer
- A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognized by the Govt. Of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
- The candidate must possess a valid Mark-sheet / Degree Certificate that he/ she is a graduate on the day he/she registers and indicates the percentage of marks obtained in Graduation while registering online.
- Maximum 30 Years. Age relaxation is admissible for SC/ST/OBC/ PH/ Ex-servicemen candidates as per rules.
- For SC/ST/PWBD candidates: Rs. 175/-
- For All Others Candidates: Rs. 850 /-
How to Apply
- All the eligible and interested candidates can apply online through the IBPS official website on or before 11/11/2020
Advertisement Copy: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here