Applications are invited through online submission for recruitment in the Incubation Center at Institute of Advanced Study in Science and Technology (IASST), Guwahati under the BIRACBioNEST project for a selection of suitable candidates for the following posts on contractual basis:
Last Date: 20/06/2020.
1. Manager (Incubation & Outreach)
Total Posts: 1
Salary: Rs. 65,000/-
Educational Qualification: Post Graduate in any branch of Science/Engineering with MBA having a minimum of 5 years of experience in a relevant field in a Government/Corporate, Startup, or high-quality development organization. The candidate should have skill in Project/Programme Management, Business Development/Resource Mobilization, Finance and Accounts, Monitoring and Evaluation, Strategic Alliances, Training and Capacity Building, Entrepreneurship and in technology commercialization.
2. Manager (Science & Technology)
Total posts: 1
Salary: Rs 45,000/-
Educational Qualification: Graduate/Masters in Science/Technology/Engineering with minimum 3 years of work experience in industry/ Govt. organization/ Institute in entrepreneurship development and creation of technology-based start-ups /outsourcing and collaborative technology generation, dissemination of technology and organizing events.
Total Posts: 1
Salary: Rs 20,000/-
Educational Qualification: B.Com with knowledge and skill in computer application, accounting software, etc.
1. Application Requirement: The applications for the positions at Sl. No. 1 and 2 must be supplemented with his / her vision about the InstitutionalIncubation center along with his/ her demonstrated competence for implementing that
vision (in 1000 words).
2. In addition to the above qualifications as prescribed, the profile of the candidates shall also, be evaluated based on their suitability to carry out the respective roles and functions for the positions, as defined in the Annexure I of this advertisement.
3. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview. Mere fulfillment of the qualification requirements is not the criteria for shortlisting of the candidates for appearing in the interview.
4. Applicants having past service experience are to submit a valid certificate(s) clearly mentioning the period and dates from their present and past employer as the case may be. They may also submit recommendation letters from at least two referees.
5. The applicants who had applied for any of the posts in response to the earlier Advertisement No. 224 Dated 03.12.2019 of IASST have to apply afresh in case they are interested in the position(s) with the revised terms and conditions and eligibility criteria.
6. The incumbents will be primarily posted at the campus of IASST, Guwahati but may require extensive traveling as per necessity.
Age Limit: The maximum age limit of the positions shall be as follows
Manager (Incubation & Outreach): 40 years.
Manager (Science & Technology): 35 years.
Office Assistant: 30 years.
The age is to be calculated as on the last date of submission of application. Age limits are
relaxable for reserved categories as per GoI norms.
How to apply: Online application submission format is available on the institute’s website (www.iasst.gov.in). The last date of submission of the application is 20th June 2020. Scanned copies of all the relevant and required documents and testimonials must be uploaded during the online submission of applications.
IASST Official Advertisement: Click Here.
Apply Online: Click Here.