IASST Guwahati Recruitment 2020: Applications are invited (through Online) from eligible Indian citizens for filling up the following vacancies for the post of Manager (Incubation & Outreach) at Institute of Advanced Study in Science and Technology (IASST), Guwahati.
Last Date: 11/12/2020
Total Post: 01
IASST Guwahati Vacancy in Details
Post Name: Manager (Incubation & Outreach)
- Graduate in any branch of Science / Technology / Engineering /Commerce/Economics with a degree of MBA having minimum 5 (five) years of experience in the relevant field in a Government/Corporate, Startup or high-quality development organization.
- The candidate should have skill in Project/Programme Management, Business Development/Resource Mobilization, Finance and Accounts, Monitoring and Evaluation, Strategic Alliances, Training and Capacity Building, Entrepreneurship and Technology commercialization
- Work Experience in incubation centre, creation of start-up, raising grants and funds, Experience of business, financial planning and financial modelling.
- Strong grasp of at least two of the following areas – strategy setting, governance, legal structures and team
- Outstanding written and spoken communication
- Ability to independently lead and execute projects and the ability to build a dynamic start-up
- Knowledge about the different national and regional stakeholders of the entrepreneurial ecosystem, Government policies and procedures, Intellectual Property Rights, business and commerce.
- Should have excellent organizational, interpersonal and communication
- Fluent in English, Hindi and local language of Assam.
- Rs. 65000/- P.M
- Maximum 40 Years, Age Relaxation as per rules
How to Apply
All the eligible and interested candidates can apply online through the IASST Guwahati website on or before 11/12/2020.
Apply Online: Click Here
Advertisement Details: Click Here