IASST Guwahati Recruitment 2020:Applications are invited (through Online) from eligible Indian citizens for filling up the following vacancies for the post of Assistant Grade – I (Administration/ Accounts), Assistant Technical Assistant & Driver Post at the Institute of Advanced Study in Science & Technology (IASST) Guwahati, Assam.
Last Date: 12/10/2020(Monday)
IASST Guwahati Vacancy in Details
1. Assistant Grade – I (Administration/ Accounts)
Number of Vacancies: 02
a)Assistant – I (Administration)
- Graduate in Arts /Science/Commerce from any recognized institute/University having knowledge of computer application.
b)Assistant – I (Accounts)
- Graduate in commerce from a recognized Institute / University.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in the relevant field including proven knowledge of the operation of Accounts, and in required Software is mandatory. Conversant with Central government rules and experience in finance & accounts, operation of Tally software, management of PFMS, etc, along with computer and data entry operations in reputed National Institutes.
Age Limit: 30 years
Salary: Rs.25,500/- to Rs.81,100/- plus other admissible allowances
2. Technical Assistant
Number of Vacancies: 01
- BSc/BCA/B. LISc. or equivalent qualification with 55% marks in aggregate with 4 years relevant Experience Or
- Diploma in Engineering with 55% marks with 3 years of relevant experience
Age Limit: 35 years
Salary: Rs.35400 – Rs.112,400/- Plus other admissible allowances
Number of Vacancies: 01
- HSLC Passed with a Heavy vehicle driving license and knowledge of regular maintenance and troubleshooting.
- At least 3 years experience of driving in reputed private/govt. organization (Bus & Car)
Important Terms and conditions
Selected candidates shall be put under probation for a period of two years from the date of joining and will be allowed to continue thereafter only after evaluation of his/her performance to be satisfactory and acceptable by the competent authority.
An Application Fee of Rs 500/- (Rupees five hundred) only has to be paid through bank draft/bankers cheque drawn in favor of “Director IASST” payable at Guwahati. The fee once paid will not be refunded or re-adjusted under any circumstances. No fee is required for the SC/ST, PWD category of the candidate.
The candidate after submission of the Online Application along with scan copies of all required certificate/testimonials/documents a PDF will be generated with the completed form. Applicants are required to print a hardcopy of the application form sign and send the same along with all self-attested relevant supporting documents and application fee within the prescribed date to the Registrar, IASST, Guwahati-35.
How to Apply
Candidates must apply online on the prescribed application form at the IASST Website along with online submission of all scan copies of the educational certificates, experience certificate, etc. For online application submission and other details please visit the IASST, Guwahati official Website www.iasst.gov.in.
The Institute will NOT be responsible for non-receipt of hard copies of the application(s) within the stipulated period due to any postal delay/loss of application/document sent in transit. Late receipt of applications shall not be
considered. The print out of the ONLINE completed and duly signed application along with the prescribed fee paid and all relevant educational and experience certificates duly self attested must reach the Institute on or before 26.10.2020 05.00 PM by Speed Post/Courier. The envelope containing the complete application should be super-scribed as “Application for the post of “________________________________”and must be sent to “The Registrar, IASST, Vigyan Path, PaschimBoragaon, P.O. – Garchuk, Guwahati – 781035, Assam.
Advertisement Copy: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here
Official Website www.iasst.gov.in
Email ID: [email protected]
Phone No. Office: 0361-2270095