Hojai Dc office Recruitment 2020: The Office of the Deputy Commissioner, Hojai intends to hold a Walk-in-Interview to select 2 (Two) candidates for the posts of SVAYEM SAHAYAKs on a contractual basis for a period not exceeding 6(six) months under the Re-SVAYEM scheme of the Govt of Assam in order to assist the DLCIC in the process of beneficiary identification, selection, and coordination in the capacity building of the beneficiaries.
Walk-in-interview Date: 05/11/2020
Total Post: 02
Hojai DC Office Vacancy in Details
Post Name: Svayem Sahayak
- Graduate in any stream
- one year Computer Diploma Course
- Good oral and written communication skills in the Assamese and English language.
- The preference will be given to those candidates who has experience in working in rural development/ SHG/Skill development etc
- Maximum 35 Years
How to Apply
- Interested eligible candidates may attend the interview as per above mentioned scheduled with all their original certificates/mark sheets with self-attested photocopy of each of it and 2 (two) recent passport size photographs along with the updated Standard Application Form as published in the Assam Gazette in part-IX
- Shortlisted candidates will be selected through Viva-voce and practical Computer test to be held on 05.11.2020 at the Conference Hall, Office of the Deputy Commissioner, Hojai, Sankardev Nagar.
Advertisement Copy: Click here
Official Website: https://hojai.assam.gov.in