Hojai DC Office Recruitment 2020: Applications are invited from the eligible candidates in the prescribed form for filling up the following post of Stenographer at Hojai DC Office.
Last Date: 19/11/2020
Total Post: 01
Hojai DC Office Vacancy in Details
Post Name: Stenographer
- The candidate shall be a Degree in any discipline from a University recognized by the Government or a Degree equivalent thereto and recognized by the Government.
- He/ She must have a good working knowledge of office productivity software tools (independent) of any operating system i.e MS Windows, Linux; Mac, etc such as word processor, spreadsheet, presentation graphics, the concept of database, internet, e-mail, etc.
- Candidates must possess a minimum of 6 (Six) months Diploma in computer application ‘knowledge along with a Diploma in a Stenography from institutes recognized by the Government.
- Written Test
- Computer Proficiency Test
- Rs. 14,000 to Rs.49,000/-, GP-Rs.7,400/-
- Minimum 21 Years and maximum 38 Years.Age Relaxation as per govt. rules.
How to Apply
The application will be received during the office hours up to the last date of form submission at the Establishment/ Personnel Branch of the office of the Deputy Commissioner, Hojai, or may be sent to the following address through post or by hand superscribing the post applied for on top of the envelope to
The Office of the Deputy Commissioner
Hojai District, PO- Sankardev Nagar
The Application must reach on or before 19/11/2020
The application form can be collected from Public Facilitation Centre, Office of the Deputy Commissioner, Hojai or can be downloaded from the official website https://hojai.assam.gov.in
- Self-attested photocopies of all Certificates/Mark Sheets in support of educational qualification & other required qualifications, Age proof certificate, Caste Certificate if applicable, valid employment exchange registration certificate, etc
- 3 (Three) copies of self-attested recent passport size photograph. (One of which should be pasted on the application form).
- A self-addressed envelope affixing a postage stamp of Rs 5.00 must be enclosed along with the application form.
Hojai DC Office Official Website: https://hojai.assam.gov.in
Advertisement Copy: Click Here