Applications are invited (through Online) from eligible Indian citizens for filling up the following vacancies for the post of Medical Officer Critical Care in Medical and Health Recruitment Board under Hospitals under the Health & Family Welfare Department.
Last Date: 31/08/2020
Total Posts: 128
Health and Family Welfare Department Vacancy Details
Health and Family Welfare Department
Post Name- Medical Officer Critical Care
Pay: Rs. 30,000/- to 1,10,000/- PM with Grade Pay of Rs. 12,700/- PM
1. At least M.B.B.S. Or equivalent degree from the University, recognized under MCI (Medical Council of India) and the candidate should be registered under Assam Medical Council / MCI.
2. Weightage will be given to the candidate with a degree / Diploma in Anesthesiology or Critical Care or Emergency Medicine from the intuition recognized under the MCI / National Board of Examination.
3. Preference will be given to doctors working under MHRB Regulations Rule 17B or on a contract basis in Medical College Hospital in Assam.
Candidate age should not be less than 21 years and 01/01/2020 not less than 38 years. Higher age limit relaxed (if applicable) –
1 year for SC / ST candidates
2. Three years for OBC / MOBC candidates
3. For persons belonging to SC / ST / OBC for 10 years with disability (PWD) and Government General Category candidates. Notification No. ABP.144 / 95/121 at Dispur dated 28 October 2015.
Application fee. 250 / – (two hundred and fifty rupees) for general category candidates only and
Rs. 150 / – (Rs. 150) for OBC / MOBC / SC / ST (P) / ST (H) candidates only.
No Fees for BPL and PWD Candidates
The application fee should be deposited only through the Treasury Challan in the account “0210-Medical and Public Health-01-Urban Health Service-800-Other Receipt”. The fee is non-refundable and no other way to deposit the fee other than the Treasury Challan will be accepted.
How to Apply
Apply online on the website-https://nhm.assam.gov.in
Advertisement Details: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here