Gurucharan College Silchar Recruitment 2021: Applications are invited from the eligible candidates in the DHE prescribed form for filling up the following post of Assistant Professor at Gurucharan College Silchar.
Last Date: 11/02/2021
Total Post: 17
Gurucharan College Silchar Recruitment 2021 in Details
Post Name: Assistant Professor
Number of Vacancies: 17
- Commerce: 2 [ UR: 1, Roster Point No. 1; UR: 1, Roster Point No. 4]
- Manipuri : 1 [ OBC /MOBC : 1, Roster Point No. 6]
- Economics : 2 [ UR : 1, Roster Point No. 7; ST(P) : 1, Roster Point No. 15]
- History: 1 [ UR: 1, Roster Point No. 27]
- English : 1 [ ST(P) : 1, Roster Point No. 45]
- Physics : 1 [ ST(H) : 1, Roster Point No. 50]
- Anthropology : 3 [ ST(P) : 1, Roster Point No. 55; ST(H) : 1, Roster Point No. 70; UR : 1, Roster Point No. 19]
- Philosophy: 1 [ UR: 1, Roster Point No. 74]
- Mathematics: 1 [ SC: 1, Roster Point No. 79]
- Statistics : 1 [ ST(P) : 1, Roster Point No. 85]
- Botany : 1 [ ST(H) : 1, Roster Point No. 90]
- Chemistry: 1 [ UR: 1, Roster Point No. 23]
- Zoology : 1 [ OBC : 1, Roster Point No. 13]
Educational qualifications and selection procedure will be as per Govt. Office Memorandum Vide No. AHE.407/2017/54 dated 25-11-2020. A relaxation of 5% marks from 55% to 50% may be provided to Ph.D. holders who have obtained their Master’s Degree prior to 19-09-1991. A relaxation of 5% may be provided at the Graduate or Master’s level for SC / ST/ Differently-abled categories for the purpose of eligibility.
The eligibility of 55% marks and relaxation of 5% to the categories mentioned above are permissible, based on only the qualifying marks without including any grace procedure. The candidate has to acquire all qualifications by the last date of submission of the application. All certificates of eligibility can be acquired and submitted on the date of the interview and not beyond.
Salary (Gurucharan College Silchar Recruitment 2021)
- Salary will be in the UGC scale of pay and other allowances as per rule as admissible from time to time
- Maximum 38 Years, Age relaxation as per govt rules
How to Apply (Gurucharan College Silchar Recruitment 2021)
Applications in DHE Assam’s prescribed format with complete biodata and self-attested copies of all testimonials from HSLC (10th standard) onwards must be accompanied by a non-refundable Demand Draft of Rs. 2000/- (Rupees Two Thousand ) only drawn in favor of Principal, Gurucharan College payable at UCO Bank, G.C. College Branch, Silchar. Applications completed in all respect must reach the Principal, Gurucharan College, Silchar-788004, Assam on or before 11/02/2021.
Advertisement Copy: Click Here
College Website: http://gurucharancollege.ac.in/
Application Form: Click Here