Applications are invited from the eligible candidates in the prescribed form for filling up the following post of Assistant Professor, Library Assistant, Junior Assistant, Grade-IV & Chowkidar Post at Govt Model College Borkhola, Assam.
Last Date: 05/11/2020.
Govt Model College Borkhola Vacancy in Details
1. Assistant Professor
Number of Vacancies: 17
Number of Vacancies: 04 (Unreserved: 02, OBC/MOBC: 01 & PwD: 01)
Number of Vacancies: 03 (SC: l, UR-EWS: 01 & STH: 01)
Number of Vacancies: 03 (Unreserved: 01 & OBC/MOBC: 02)
D) Political Science
Number of Vacancies: 03 (Unreserved: 02 & STP: 01)
Number of Vacancies: 03 (Unreserved:01, OBC/MOBC: 01 & EWS: 01)
Number of Vacancies: 01 (Unreserved)
- The candidate must have at least 55% marks at the Master Degree level (5% relaxation to the candidates belonging to SC/ST/PWD category) in the concerned subject and must have cleared the NET/SLET/SET conducted by the UGC/CSIR or similar test accredited by UGC like SLET Commission.
- The candidate having PhD degree in accordance with the UGC (minimum standards & procedure for award of PhD Degree) Regulation 2009 shall be exempted from the requirement of the minimum eligibility condition of NET/SLET/SET.
2. Library Assistant
Number of Vacancies: 01
- B.A Passed
- Must possess computer skills for handling data and test on computer
3. Junior Assistant
Number of Vacancies: 02 (Unreserved:01/ OBC-MOBC:01)
- B.A Passed
- Must possess computer skills for handling data and text on the computer
Number of Vacancies: 03 (Unreserved: 01, OBC/MOBC: 01 & STP: 01)
- HSLC Passed
Number of Vacancies: 02
- HSLC Passed
- Maximum 38 Years. Age Relaxations are per Govt. Rules
How to Apply
A) Assistant Professor
Application fee of Rs.2000/- only (non-refundable) must be submitted/deposited in favour of Principal, Government Model College, Borkhola, Cachar, payable at State Bank of India, Silchar Branch, A/c — 39732488087, IFSC-SBIN0000183, through online/in electronic mode. The soft copy of the application form along with the receipt of the online electronics payment to be sent to via email [email protected] within 15 (fifteen) days from the date of publication [DOP: 17/10/2020] of this advertisement.
B) Non-Teaching Posts
Apply in the format of Assam Government part IX Standard Form. The soft copy of the application to send via email- [email protected] to the Principal Govt. Model College, Borkhola with a subject “Application for the post of_________________ of Govt. Model College, Borkhola.
The hard copy of the application along with relevant documents must reach to the Principal within 15 (fifteen) days from the date of publication of this advertisement at the following address:
The Principal of Govt Model College Borkhola
For more Details Check Advertisement.
Advertisement Copy: Click Here
College Website: http://govtmodelcollegeborkhola.in/