Global Prospects Requirement for Workshop Manager 2020
Name of the Post- Workshop Manager.
Salary- 3 Lac To 4 Lac 25 Thousand P.A.
Job Location – Guwahati
Graduation / Post Graduation in Mechanical Engineering,B.Tech/ AMIE/ Diploma in any discipline.
Essential: Minimum 5 to 7 years of experience in automobile workshop (Commercial Workshop) service function.
Preferred: At least 2 years as a team leader or a department head of Any Commercial Vehicle’s Workshop viz. Ashok Leyland, VE, SML, Mahindra, Tata Motors. If any candidate has an idea of TATA AUTHORISED SERVICE STATION (TASS) it will give him extra mileage.
Key Result Areas-
• Workshop profitability.
• Customer satisfaction.
• Employee productivity.
• Vehicle turnaround time.
• Effective bay utilization.
• Accessory and other VAS sales against targets.
• Effective resolution of customer complaints in the prescribed time frame.
• Ensuring all workshop work is completed on time
• Keeping the productivity of the workshop as agreed levels.
• Ensuring facility upkeep and availability of all tools and equipment.
• Exposing technicians on to various levels of training and ensuring that all technicians are trained/certified
• Initiating housekeeping, safety and security procedures that result in a safe and attractive work environment
• Maintaining dealership equipment ineffective and safe working conditions.
• Hiring contract workers as and when required.
• Updating MIS on a daily basis.
• Liasion with allied business agencies.
Apply Online- Click here