GIC Recruitment 2021: Online Applications are invited from eligible Indian citizens for filling up the following vacancies for the post of Assistant Manager at General Insurance Corporation of India (GIC ).
Last Date: 29/03/2021
Total Post: 44
GIC Recruitment 2021 in Details
Post Name: Assistant Manager (Scale I)
Number of Vacancies: 44
- Finance: Chartered Accountants: 15
- General: 15
- Legal: 4
- Insurance: 10
Finance- Chartered Accountants
- Graduation in any discipline with a minimum of 60% marks for General & OBC candidates (55% for SC/ST candidates) and candidates should have passed the Final examination of Institute of Chartered Accountants of India. Candidates should provide their membership number and the same will be verified with the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India.
- Graduation in any discipline with a minimum of 60% marks for General & OBC candidates (55% for SC/ST candidates).
- Bachelor’s Degree in Law recognized by Bar Council of India for the purpose of enrolment as an Advocate with a minimum of 60% marks for General & OBC candidates (55% for SC/ST candidates).
- Graduation in any discipline with minimum 60% marks for General & OBC candidates (55% for SC/ST candidates) and candidates should possess Post Graduate Degree/Diploma in General Insurance/ Risk Management/ Life Insurance/ FIII/ FCII.
- Minimum age: 21 years, Maximum age: 30 years. The candidate should have been born not earlier than 02.02.1991 and not later than 01.02.2000 both days inclusive. Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Salary (GIC Recruitment 2021)
- Rs. 32795 -1610(14) – 55335 -1745(4) – 62315
Application Fees (GIC Recruitment 2021)
- Non-refundable amount of Rs. 850/-(Rupees Eight Hundred Fifty Only) (plus GST @ 18%)as Processing and Examination fees has to be paid on line only as per instruction given in above website upon completion of registration and application. (Candidates belonging to SC/ST category, PH candidates, Female candidates and the employees of GIC and GIPSA Member Companies are exempted from the fees).
How to Apply (GIC Recruitment 2021)
All the eligible and interested candidates can apply online Through the GIC Official website on or before 29/03/2021
Online Application: Click Here
Advertisement Details: Click Here
Join Our Facebook group: Click Here
Join our Whatapp group: Click Here