Gauhati University Recruitment: Applications are invited for the post of full-time Research Associate and full-time Junior Research Fellow in Animal Ecology & Wildlife Biology Lab., Department of Zoology, Gauhati University NMHS project under Himalayan Research Fellowship Proposal purely on a temporary basis for a period of one year.
Last Date: 13/10/2020
Total Post: 02
Guwahati University Recruitment in Details
Number of Vacancies: 01
RA @ 47,000/- P.M for one year + 16% HRA
2.Junior Research Fellow
Number of Vacancies: 01
HJRF @ 31,000/- pm for one year + 16% HRA
For Research Associate
- Post-Graduate Degree in Animal Ecology and Wildlife Biology/Wildlife Science/Zoology/with three (3) years of research experience or Ph.D. Degree in Animal Ecology and Wildlife Biology/Wildlife Science/Zoology/Life Science/Biological Sciences/ from a recognized university or
- Submission of Ph.D. Thesis. Moreover, he/she should have at least one research paper published in either Scopus Journal or
- web of science as a first author. preference will be given to the applicant having proof of extensive wildlife field research in Himalayan foothill zones of any Eastern Himalayan biodiversity hot-spot areas.
For Junior Research Fellow
- Post Graduate Degree in Animal Ecology and Wildlife Biology/Wildlife Science/Zoology from a recognized university
- Preferably having research experience in the concerned field. Only selected candidates would be called for online interviews.
- Only the selected candidates on receiving an email from the PI will have to face an online/offline interview.
- The candidate that is selected should show the Original testimonials of educational qualifications research experience, along with a certificate of extracurricular activities, date of birth, mark sheets of all examinations, etc. upon calling for the Pl.
- The successful candidates must have to continue the full tenure of the project.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
- Only selected candidates would be called for an online interview.
How to Apply
The candidate should apply by submitting a letter of motivation and C.V with the required document and all the testimonials of qualification and experiences of Field studies within 15 days of the date publication of the advertisement to the following address.
Dr. Malabika Kakati Saikia, CO-PI, E-mail ID: [email protected]
Deptt. of Zoology, Gauhati University
Advertisement Copy: Click here
Official Website: https://www.gauhati.ac.in/
(Tags-Gauhati University Recruitment 2020, Gauhati University Recruitment JRF,)