GAIL India Limited Recruitment 2021: Online Applications are invited from eligible Indian citizens for filling up the following vacancies for the post of Executive Trainee at GAIL India Limited.
Last Date: 16/03/2021
Total Post: 25
GAIL India Limited Recruitment 2021 in Details
1. Executive Trainee (Chemical)
Number of Vacancies: 13
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering /Technology in Chemical/ Petrochemical/ Chemical Technology/ Petrochemical Technology with minimum 65% Marks.
2. Executive Trainee (Instrumentation)
Number of Vacancies: 12
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering /Technology in Instrumentation/ Instrumentation & Control/ Electronics & Instrumentation/ Electrical & Instrumentation/ Electronics/ Electrical & Electronics with minimum 65% Marks.
- The upper Age Limit is 26 years as on 16.03.2021 for the posts of Executive Trainee in all disciplines. The upper age limit is relaxable by 05 years for SC/ST category candidates and 03 years for OBC (NCL) category candidates. It is relaxable by 10 years for PwBD-General/EWS, 13 years for PwBD-OBC (NCL) and 15 years for PwBD-SC/ST category candidates.
Salary (GAIL India Limited Recruitment 2021)
- Selected candidates will be placed in the pay scale of Rs.60,000 – 1,80,000/- at the Basic Pay of Rs.60,000/- during one year training cum probation as Executive Trainee in E-2 grade. On successful completion of their Training cum Probation Period, they will be absorbed in the same Pay Scale of Rs.60,000 – 1,80,000/- in E-2 grade.
How to Apply (GAIL India Limited Recruitment 2021)
Eligible candidates who wish to apply for the position of Executive Trainees in GAIL will be required to first register for GATE-2021.
The candidates who have registered with GATE-2021 are required to download the admit card from the GATE Official website upon its activation. On receipt/ downloading of GATE-2021 Admit card with registration number, candidates will have to separately apply online in GAIL indicating their GATE-2021 Registration Number in the “Careers” section of the GAIL website. For this purpose, the relevant link will be made available in the “Careers” section of the GAIL India Website.
Online Application: Click Here
Advertisement Details: Click Here