Fishery Development Officer Nagaon Recruitment 2021: Applications are invited from Indian Citizen in the prescribed standard form as published in Assam Gazette part-IX from the intending candidates for filling up of following sanctioned vacant posts as mentioned below under the Office of the District Fisheries Development Officer (DFDO), Nagaon, Milanpur, Near Police Reserve Nagaon, Assam, PIN-781002
Last Date: 08/02/2021
Total Post: 12
Fishery Development Officer Nagaon Recruitment 2021 in Details
Number of Vacancies: 02 (UR-1, OBC/MOBC-1)
- HSLC passed or equivalent from a recognized Board/Council
- Must possess a valid four wheeler Driving license – LMV issued by the competent authority
- P.B- Rs.14000 – 60500/- + G.P. Rs. 5200/- Pm + other allowances as per rule
Number of Vacancies: 10 ST(P)-1, UR-6, OBC/MOBC-3
- Class VIII passed.
- P.B- Rs 12000 – 52000/- + G.P.Rs. 3900/- Pm + other allowances as per rule
A Candidate must not be less than 18 years or not more than 40 years of Age as on 01- 2021 as per Govt. OM No. ABP 6/2016/51 Dated 02-09-2020. The upper age limit for OBC/ MOBC is 43 years, SC/ST is 45 years, Ex. Serviceman is 42 years and Person with Disability is 50 years as per existing Govt. norms.
Terms and condition (Fishery Development Officer Nagaon Recruitment 2021)
1. Candidates must be an Indian Citizen as defined in articles 5 to 8 of the constitution of India ordinarily resident of Assam.
2. The candidate must have registered their names in the Employment Exchange and the Registration Number along with the dates must be mentioned in their applications.
Documents Required (Fishery Development Officer Nagaon Recruitment 2021)
- Self attested copies of all certificates/ Mark Sheets of educational and other qualifications, age, caste along with other testimonials including valid Employment Registration card.
- Affix one copy of recent self attested passport size photograph in the application form and two copies of recent passport size photographs duly self attested along with application.
- The application will enclose a self addressed envelope (22cm X 10cm) affixing Postal Stamp of Rs.10/- along clearly mentioning their postal address of communication along with the application.
How to Apply (Fishery Development Officer Nagaon Recruitment 2021)
The envelope containing the application with all relevant documents must be addressed to the District Fisheries Development Officer (DFDO), Nagaon, Milanpur, Near Police Reserve Nagaon, Assam, PIN-781002 and should be clearly marked as “Application for the post of Grade-IV” OR “Application for the post of Driver” in which post he/she applies.
The application should be submitted only by post to the office of the District Fisheries Development Officer, Nagaon,(DFDO), Nagaon, Milanpur, Near Police Reserve Nagaon, Assam, PIN-781002.
Advertisement Copy: Click Here