Fishery Development Officer Morigaon Recruitment 2021: Applications are invited from Indian Citizen in the prescribed standard form as published in Assam Gazette part-IX from the intending candidates for filling up of following sanctioned vacant posts as mentioned below under the Office of the District Fisheries Development Officer (DFDO), Morigaon.
Last Date: 01/02/2021
Total Post: 03
Fishery Development Officer Morigaon Recruitment 2021 in Details
Number of Vacancies: 01 (UR)
- HSLC passed or equivalent from a recognized Board/Council
- Must possess a valid four wheeler Driving license – LMV issued by the competent authority
- P.B- Rs.14000 – 60500/- + G.P. Rs. 5200/- Pm + other allowances as per rule
Number of Vacancies: 02 (UR-1, ST(H)-1)
- Class VIII passed.
- P.B- Rs 12000 – 52000/- + G.P.Rs. 3900/- Pm + other allowances as per rule
- A Candidate must not be less than 18 years or not more than 40 years of age as on 01- 2021, Age Relaxation as per govt. rules
Terms and condition
1. Candidates must be an Indian Citizen as defined in articles 5 to 8 of the constitution of India ordinarily resident of Assam.
2. The candidate must have registered their names in the Employment Exchange and the Registration Number along with the dates must be mentioned in their applications.
How to Apply (Fishery Development Officer Morigaon Recruitment 2021)
The application should be submitted only by post to the office of the district fishery dev. officer Morigaon vill-Basanghat P.O-Morigaon,pin782105, Dist-Morigaon (Assam) on or before 01/02/2021
Advertisement Copy: Click Here