Fishery Development Officer Jorhat Recruitment 2021: Applications are invited from Indian citizens in the prescribed standard form as published in Assam Gazette part-IX from the intending candidates for filling up of following sanctioned vacant posts as mentioned below under the Office of the District Fisheries Development Officer (DFDO), Jorhat.
Last date: 08/02/2021
Total Post: 02
Fishery Development Officer Jorhat Recruitment 2021 in Details
Number of Vacancies: 01 (UR)
- HSLC passed or equivalent from a recognized Board/Council
- Must possess a valid four wheeler Driving license – LMV issued by the competent authority
- P.B- Rs.14000 – 60500/- + G.P. Rs. 5200/- Pm + other allowances as per rule
Number of Vacancies: 01 (UR-1)
- Class VIII passed.
- P.B- Rs 12000 – 52000/- + G.P.Rs. 3900/- Pm + other allowances as per rule
Terms and condition
1. Candidates must be an Indian Citizen as defined in articles 5 to 8 of the constitution of India ordinarily resident of Assam.
2. The candidate must have registered their names in the Employment Exchange and the Registration Number along with the dates must be mentioned in their applications.
HOW TO APPLY (Fishery Development Officer Jorhat Recruitment 2021)
The application should be submitted by post to the District Fishery Development officer Jorhat, JEC Road, Puja Dubi, Pin 785001, Assam on or before 08/02/2021.