Fishery Development Officer Dibrugarh Recruitment 2021: Application are invited from Indian citizen in the prescribed standard form as published in Assam Gazette Part-IX from the intending eligible candidate for filling up the sanction vacant post as mentioned below under the office of the District Fishery Dev. Officer, Meen Bhawan, Sukanpukhuri, Dibrugarh.
Last Date: 08/02/2021
Total Post: 04
Fishery Development Officer Dibrugarh Recruitment 2021 in Details
Number of Vacancies: 01 (OBC)
- Applicant must H.S.L.C passed and have a valid 4(Four) wheeler driving license (LMV) issued by District Transport Officer, Govt. of Assam and At least 2 years Govt./Govt. undertaking/ Private Companies.
- P.B- Rs.14000 – 60500/- + G.P. Rs. 5200/- Pm + other allowances as per rule
Number of Vacancies: 03 (OBC/MOBC)-1,(ST-P)-1,(UR)-1
- Class VIII passed.
- P.B- Rs 12000 – 52000/- + G.P.Rs. 3900/- Pm + other allowances as per rule
A Candidate must not be less than 18 years or not more than 40 years of Age as on 01- 2021 as per Govt. OM No. ABP 6/2016/51 Dated 02-09-2020. The upper age limit for OBC/ MOBC is 43 years, SC/ST is 45 years, Ex. Serviceman is 42 years and Person with Disability is 50 years as per existing Govt. norms.
Terms and condition
1. Candidates must be an Indian Citizen as defined in articles 5 to 8 of the constitution of India ordinarily resident of Assam.
2. The candidate must have registered their names in the Employment Exchange and the Registration Number along with the dates must be mentioned in their applications.
Documents Required (Fishery Development Officer Dibrugarh Recruitment 2021)
- Self-attested copies of all certificates/Mark sheets of Educational and other Qualifications, Age, caste along with others testimonials including valid employment Registration Card.
- Affix 1 (One) copy of recent self attested passport size photograph in the application Form and 2 (Two) copies of recent passport size photographs duly self attested along with the applications.
- The application will enclosed a self-addressed envelope (size 22 cm x 10 cm) affixing a postal stamp of Rs. 10/- along with the applications.
How to Apply (Fishery Development Officer Dibrugarh Recruitment 2021)
The applications should be submitted by post/in dropbox to the Office of the District
Fishery Dev. Officer, Meen Bhawan, Sukanpukhuri, Dibrugarh, PO: Mohanaghat, Pin –786008 during office hours
Advertisement Copy: Click Here