Fee Regulatory Committee Assam Recruitment 2020; Applications are invited from the eligible candidates in the prescribed form for filling up the following post of Financial Analyst to Chairperson in the office of the Fee Regulatory Committee, Assam, Bamunimaidam, Guwahati-781021 at SEBA office complex on a contractual basis initially for 11 months.
Last Date: 05/01/2021
Total Post: 01
Fee Regulatory Committee Assam Vacancy in Details
Post Name: Financial Analyst
Number of Vacancies: 01
- The Candidate must be B. Tech with MBA in Finance from the Govt. recognized institution or
- Chartered Accountant and having a diploma in Computer Application from Govt. recognized Institute.
- The candidates having Assamese as one of the subjects in HSLC or equivalent examinations will get extra weightage
- Minimum 3 Years Experience
- Maximum 38 Years, Age Relaxation as per Govt. rules.
- Rs.45,000/- P.M
- A Bank Draft for General Rs. 500/- and for ST/SC/OBC- Rs.250/- from any Nationalized Bank in favor of (FEE REGULATORY COMMITTEE, ASSAM) payable at Bamunimaidam, SEBA Office complex. Under no circumstances the applications will be accepted after the last date.
How to Apply
The candidates having the below-mentioned qualifications and norms may apply for the posts with all necessary self-attested copies of relevant documents including educational qualification from HSLC/AHM (10th) examinations onwards, along with experience certificates and necessary fees. Candidates have to submit their application to the undersigned on or before 3 p.m. of 05/01/2021
Office Address (Fee Regulatory Committee Assam)
Fee Regulatory Committee, Assam
Official Website: http://feeregulatoryassam.com/
Advertisement Copy: Click Here