Export-Import Bank Of India Recruitment 2020: Applications are invited (through Online) from eligible Indian citizens for filling up the following vacancies for the post of Management Trainee at Export-Import Bank Of India.
Last date: 31/12/2020
Total Post: 60
Export-Import Bank Of India Recruitment 2020 in Details
Post Name: Management Trainee
Number of Vacancies: 60
1.Management Trainee(Corporate Loans & Advances/Project Trade/ Lines of Credit/Internal Credit Audit/Risk Management/Compliance/Treasury and Accounts)
- MBA/PGDBA, with specialization in Finance or Chartered Accountants (CA). MBA/PGDBA course should be of a minimum 2 years full-time duration, with a specialization in Finance. In the case of CA, passing the professional examination is sufficient. Minimum 60% aggregate marks / equivalent Cumulative Grade Points Average (CGPA), in both Graduation and Post-Graduation.Post Graduates who have completed/passed their MBA / PGDBA or Chartered Accountancy in Calendar Year 2019 or 2020 OR candidates who have appeared/appearing for the MBA/PGDBA or Chartered Accountancy and are expecting their results in the year 2021 are eligible to apply
2.Management Trainee (Law)
- Fresh graduate in Law/LLB. Fresh graduates who have completed/passed their graduation in the recent past are eligible to apply. Minimum 60% aggregate marks in graduation.
3.Management Trainee (International Trade & Finance/Industry/ Country Risk Analysis & Economic Research)
- Fresh post-graduates in Economics with specialization in International Trade and/or Financial Economics and/or Industrial Economics and/or Agriculture Economics. Minimum 60% aggregate marks separately in both graduation and post-graduation.
4.Management Trainee (Information Technology)
- Minimum 60% or equivalent grade in B.E/B. Tech Degree in Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Electronics & Communication or Minimum 60% in any Graduation Course & MCA.
5.Management Trainee (Human Resource)
- Post-Graduates in any discipline with diploma/ degree in HR/Personnel Management.Minimum 60% aggregate marks in Post-Graduation/ diploma/degree
- For UR/EWS Candidates: 25 Years
- For SC/ST Candidates: 30 Years
- For OBC (non-creamy layer) Candidates: 28 Years
Application Fees (Export-Import Bank Of India Recruitment 2020)
- General, EWS, and OBC candidates: Rs.600/-
- SC/ST/PWD candidates: Rs.100/-
How to Apply (Export-Import Bank Of India Recruitment 2020)
All the eligible and interested candidates can apply online Through the Export-Import Bank of India website on or before 31/12/2020.
Advertisement Copy: Click Here
Online Apply Link: Click Here