ESI Scheme Assam Recruitment 2020: Applications are invited from the eligible candidates in the prescribed form for filling up the following post of Pharmacist, Nurse, ANM, Lab Technician & Dresser at ESI Scheme Assam.
Last Date: 26/11/2020
Total Post: 20
ESI Scheme Assam Vacancy in Details
Number of Vacancies: 04
- Candidates must have passed HSSLC (Science) Examination with Diploma in Pharmacy from Govt. recognized Institute and must be registered as Pharmacist under Assam Pharmacy Council
- Rs.14000/- to Rs. 49000/-G.P Rs. 7600/-
2. Staff Nurse
Number of Vacancies: 03
- Candidates must have 3½ years Diploma Course or GNM from a recognized Institute and must be registered under Assam Nursing Council.
- Rs.14000/- to Rs. 49000/-G.P Rs. 6800/-
Number of Vacancies: 05
- Candidates must have 1½ years Diploma Course of ANM from a recognized Institute and must be registered under Assam Nursing Council.
- Rs.14000/- to Rs. 49000/-G.P Rs. 6200/-
4. Lab Technician
Number of Vacancies: 02
- Candidates must have passed HSSLC or equivalent examination with a Diploma of Pathological Laboratory Technician from a Govt. recognized Institute.
- Rs.14000/- to Rs. 49000/-G.P Rs. 5600/-
Number of Vacancies: 03
- Candidates must have passed HSSLc or equivalent examination with experience in dressing in the hospital for a minimum period of 5 (five) years.
- Rs.14000/- to Rs. 49000/-G.P Rs. 5000/-
The age of the applicants should not be less than 18 years and more than 44 years as of 01.01.2020. The upper age limit is relaxable by 5 (five) years in case of SC/ST and 3 (three) years in case of OBC/MOBC candidates.
How to Apply
The candidates should apply along with the self-attested copies of all necessary documents (Xerox) as mentioned above with a valid Employment Registration card. Each applicant must be accompanied by 2 (two) copies of recent passport size photo, self-addressed 5 (five) rupees stamped envelope and a Character Certificate from Gazetted Officer/Head of the Educational Institute last attended/ Head of the Department last worked. EWS candidates should submit Income & Asset Certificates issued by the competent authority along with the application form.
The name of the post applied for should be clearly written in ‘Bold Letters’ on the top of the Envelope containing the application form. Candidates from any Government Department or Organization should submit their application through the proper channel otherwise the application will not be accepted.
Applications should reach to the “Office of the Administrative Medical Officer, ESI Scheme, Assam, Surajpur, H/N-19, Bye-lane-2, Jawaharnagar, Guwahati- 22”
Download the Official Advertisement from www.labour.assam.gov.in
Advertisement Copy: Click Here