Duliajan College Recruitment: Applications are invited from the eligible candidates in the prescribed form for filling up the following post of Assistant Professor at Duliajan College, Assam.
Last Date: 15 Days
Total Post: 01 (OBC, Roster Point 6)
Duliajan College Vacancy in Details
Post Name: Assistant Professor (Chemistry)
- As per Govt. Office Memorandum No. AHE.407/2017/44; dated 08.11.2018. The age of the candidates should not be more than 38 years as on 01.01.2020 with the relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST/PWD candidates and 3 years for OBC/MOBC candidates.
- Candidates must secure at least 55% marks (or equivalent grade in a point scale) at the Master Degree level in the relevant subject and must have cleared NET/ SLET/SET conducted by the UGC/CSIR.
- Candidates who were awarded a PhD. Degree in accordance with the UGC (Minimum standard and procedure for award of PhD Degree) Regulation, 2009 shall be exempted from the requirement of minimum eligibility condition of NET/ SLET/SET. A relaxation of 5% marks may be provided for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
- A relaxation of 5% marks may be provided to PhD holders who have obtained their Master’s Degree prior to 19.09.1991
- Candidates have to acquire qualification as on the last date for submitting the application. Eligibility like M.Phil/Ph.D./Seminar Papers/Publications can be acquired and submitted on the date of Interview and not beyond. In-service candidates must apply through proper channel with NOC from the concerned authority.
- The candidates must have Permanent Resident Certificate (PRC) and must have proficiency in the local language.
How to Apply
Each application must be accompanied by a non-refundable draft of Rs. 2500/- (Rupees Two Thousand Five Hundred) only drawn in favour of Principal, Duliajan College, Duliajan payable at UBI, Duliajan Branch, Duliajan and must reach the office of the Principal, Duliajan College within 15 days from the date of publication of this advertisement.
Advertisement Copy: Click Here
College Website: https://www.duliajancollege.in/