DSE Assam Recruitment 2021: Online Applications are invited from eligible Indian citizens for filling up the following vacancies for the post of Graduate Teacher (Sanskrit) at Directorate of Secondary Education (DSE), Assam.
Last Date: 10/03/2021
Total Post: 241
DSE Assam Recruitment 2021 in Details
Post Name: Graduate Teacher (Sanskrit)
Number of Vacancies: 241
- Barpeta: 33 Posts
- Cachar: 19 Posts
- Darrang: 04 Posts
- Dhemaji: 03 Posts
- Dhubri: 11 Posts
- Dibrugarh: 06 Posts
- Goalpara: 08 Posts
- Golaghat: 14 Posts
- Kamrup (Metro): 07 Posts
- Lakhimpur: 02 Posts
- Morigaon: 17 Posts
- Nagaon: 30 Posts
- Nalbari: 26 Posts
- Sivasagar: 24 Posts
- Sonitpur: 29 Posts
- Tinsukia: 08 Posts
- Graduate or Post Graduate from recognized University in Arts with the Sanskrit language as one of the subjects or the highest degree in the language i.e. in Shastri Examination in Sanskrit with at least 50% marks in either Graduation or Post Graduation (or its equivalent) and Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.) from National Council for Teacher Education recognized institution(s).
Qualifications Obtained by Distance Mode
- Moreover, the degrees obtained through distance / off-campus mode beyond the territorial jurisdiction of the University / Institution without authorization by UGC / DEC cannot be recognized as valid but in pursuance of the Govt. letter no. ASE.176/2020/Pt/46, dtd. 28.09.2020, the degrees issued by the ODLs of Assam can be considered as valid subject to fulfillment of the requirement of obtaining valid recognition by such Institution from UGC / DEC, as the case may be, as per the norms of UGC Notification on Specification of Degrees relating to subjects and courses.
TET Marks (DSE Assam Recruitment 2021 )
- In respect of Secondary TET, candidates must obtain 60% marks in each paper for the UR category and 55% marks for OBC/ MOBC, SC, ST(P), ST(H), and PwD category.
- Graduate Scale of pay of Rs.14,500/- to Rs.60,500/ – and Grade Pay Rs.8,700/- Per Month and other allowances as admissible as per rule.
Age Limit (DSE Assam Recruitment 2021 )
- Minimum 18 and Maximum 40 Years on 01/01/2021, Age Relaxation as per govt. rules
How to Apply (DSE Assam Recruitment 2021 )
All the eligible and interested candidates can apply online Through https://madhyamik.assam.gov.in from 28/02/2021 to 10/03/2021.
Join Our Facebook group: Click Here
Join our Whatapp group: Click Here
Advertisement Details: Click Here
Apply Online Link: Click Here