Applications are invited (through Online) from eligible Indian citizens for filling up the following vacancies for the post of Staff Nurse (Critical Care) at Directorate of Medical Education, Assam.
Last Date: 07/10/2020
Total Post: 484
DME Assam Vacancy in Details
Post Name: Staff Nurse (Critical Care)
- GNM Nursing Diploma / B.Sc (Nursing) degree from any institute/ nursing college recognized by the Indian Nursing Council.
- Minimum 1-year working experience in ICU/ Critical Care Unit.
- Must be registered under Assam Nurses’ Midwives’ & Health Visitors Council.
Must not be less than 18 years or and more than 40 years as on 01-01-2020.upper age limit is relaxable by 3 years for OBC/MOBC and 5 years for SC/ST Candidates as per Govt. Rule.
Rs. 14,000- Rs. 60,500 with Grade pay Rs. 6800
How to Apply
All the eligible and interested candidates can apply online the Directorate of Medical Education, Assam website www.dme.assam.gov.in From 01/10/2020 to 07/10/2020. The following documents in original will have to be produced at the time of document verification if called for and photocopies of all certificates etc are to be submitted-
- 2 (two) copies of passport size color photograph which is uploaded during filling up of online application form submission.
- Admit card of HSLC or birth certificate for age proof.
- All marks sheets and pass certificate.
- Assam Nurses, Midwives, and Health Visitors Council Registration Certificate.
- Caste certificate (wherever applicable).
- Divyang certificate (wherever applicable).
- Economically Weaker Section (EWS) Certificate (wherever applicable).
- Permanent residentship certificate of Assam.
- Candidates are required to visit the website www.dme.assam.gov.in regularly for any update.
Advertisement Details: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here