District Social Welfare Office Dibrugarh Recruitment 2020: Eligible candidates are invited to attend a walk-in-interview for the following post of Project Coordinator at District Social Welfare Office Dibrugarh.
Grand Total Post: 02
District Social Welfare Office Dibrugarh Recruitment 2020 in Details
Post Name: Project Coordinator
Number of Vacancies: 02
- Postgraduate in Social Sciences/MSW/Public Health.
- Minimum exposure of one year in any public health project.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English/Hindi and conversant in Assamese.
- Good computer skills.
- Rs.35,000/- P.M
- District Coordinator will be responsible to travel to field 12 days per month from starting of the
program. Rs. 2500/ per day will be given as Travel allowances
- The position will be based at District Social Welfare Office, Dibrugarh with frequent visits to field (different AWC/CHC/PHC/SC and sectors)
- 3 months
How to Apply (District Social Welfare Office Dibrugarh Recruitment )
Eligible candidates are invited to attend walk-in-interview on the 22nd of December 2020 at the Office of the Deputy Commissioner, Dibrugarh. The candidates have to report for the walk-in-interview at District Children and Women Cell (Top Floor) by 9:30 am sharp.
Candidates are requested to bring a set of self-attested copies of their CV, cover letter, educational (Mark Sheets, Degrees) and experience certificates and other relevant documents with original copy for verification purpose.
Candidates are also required to bring two recent passport size photos.
For further clarification please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Advertisement Copy: Click Here
Official Website: https://dibrugarh.gov.in/