District Fishery Development Darrang Recruitment 2021: Application are invited from Indian Citizen in the prescribed standard form as published in Assam Gazette part-IX from the intending candidates for filling up of vacant posts as mentioned below in the office of the District Fishery Development Officer, Darrang, Mangaldai.
Last Date: 30/01/2021
Total Post: 01
District Fishery Development Darrang Recruitment 2021 in Details
Post Name: Driver
Number of Vacancies: 01
- HSLC Passed
- Candidates must possess a valid four wheeler Driving License (L.M.V.) issued by the competent authority (Attached self-attested valid supporting documents).
- Employment Registration No is mandatory and candidates/applicants must mention the Registration No along with the date of registration in their application.
Salary (District Fishery Development Darrang Recruitment 2021)
- Rs. 14000-60500/-Grade Pay Rs. 5200/-
Age Limit (District Fishery Development Darrang Recruitment 2021)
- Candidates must not be less than 18 years or more than 40 years of age on 01.01.2021. The upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years in case of SC/ST, 3 years
for OBC/MOBC and by 2 years for Ex-Serviceman as per Govt. rule in force.
The application must be accompanied by the following documents:-
- Self attested copies of all certificates/ Mark-sheets in support of educational qualification along with age, caste certificate including valid Employment Registration Card.
- Two copies of recent passport size photographs duly self attested.
- A self addressed envelop size (22cm X 10cm) affixing postal stamp Rs. 10.00 only.
- Candidates/applicants will have to mention the name of the post applied for
at the top of the sealed envelop carrying the application form.
- Candidates should be of sound health, both mentally and physically and free from organ defect/ bodily infirmity likely to interfere with efficient performance of his duties.
- Candidates must not wear specifics with dark or tinted glasses
- Required to undergo Medical examination before appointment to the service.
How to Apply (District Fishery Development Darrang Recruitment 2021)
The application should be submitted by post to the office of the District Fishery Development Officer, Ward No-5 (near Sanatan Dharma Sabha), POMangaldai, Dist- Darrang, PIN- 784125. No application would be received in person.
Advertisement Copy: Click Here