District Fishery Department Barpeta Recruitment 2021: Application are invited from Indian Citizen in the prescribe standard form as published in Assam Gazette Part-IX from the intending candidates for filling up of vacant posts as mentioned below in the office of the district Fishery Dev. Officer, Barpeta.
Last Date: 20/01/2021
Total Post: 03
District Fishery Department Barpeta Recruitment 2021 in Details
Number of Vacancies: 02
- Class VIII passed
- Rs. 12000 – 52000/-Grade pay Rs. 3900/-
Number of Vacancies: 01
- HSLC Passed
- Must possess a valid four wheeler Driving License (L.M.V.) issued by the competent authority
- Rs. 14000 – 60500/-Grade pay Rs. 5200/-
- Candidates must not be less than 18 years or more than 40 years of age on 1.1.2021. The upper Age limit is relaxable by 5 years in case of SC/ST as per Govt. rule in force.
The application must be accompanied by the following documents
- Attested copies of all certificates/Mark-sheets in support of educational qualification along with age, caste certificate including valid employment Registration card.
- Two copies of recent passport size photograph duly self-attested.
- A self addressed envelop size (22cmX10cm) affixing postal stamp Rs. 10.00 only.
How to Apply (District Fishery Department Barpeta Recruitment 2021)
Candidates/applicants will have to superscribe the name of the post applied for at the Top of the sealed envelopes carrying the application form. The application should be submitted by post to the District Fishery Dev. Officer, Barpeta, P.O.:Barpeta, PIN: 781301. No application would be received in person.
Advertisement Copy: Click Here
Official Website: Click Here