Applications are invited from the eligible candidates in the prescribed form for filling up the following Post in District and Sessions Judge Nalbari, Assam
Last Date: 31/08/2020
District and Sessions Judge Nalbari Vacancy details
District and Sessions Judge Nalbari
Post Name- Driver
HSLC passed with a valid Transport Driving License. Candidate having higher than HSLC passed need not apply.
Salary Rs.15,000/- Per Month
1. Candidates must be an Indian Citizen as defined under Article 5 and 6 of the Constitution of India.
2. Candidates must not be below 18 years or above 38 years of age on the date of publishing of the advertisement. Age relaxation for candidates belonging to OBC/SC/ST and P.W.D. will be as per Govt. Rules.
3. Candidate having higher than HSLC passed need not apply.
4. Candidates must furnish the following documents with the application
a) 3 (three) copies of recent passport-sized photographs
b) Valid Driving License
c) Age proof certificate
d) Educational qualification certificate
e) Caste certificate if any
f) Must have 5 years Experience
g) An Undertaking that no criminal cases pending against him and no court of India convicted him if or any criminal proceeding and or he has executed a bond before any criminal courts of India with regard to maintain Peace/harmony and tranquility in the area.
General Terms and condition
1. The application must be addressed to the District and Sessions Judge Nalbari and reach during working hours on or before 31st August 2020.
2. Applicant must indicate prominently as “Post applied for Driver” on the envelope (Size: 5’’x10’’ approx.) containing the application.
3. The appointment for the post of driver purely temporary on a contingent basis and does not entitle to claim for permanent government service.
4. Incomplete application and application received after the last date physically or by post will be summarily rejected.
5. Select/reject a list of candidates that will be uploaded on the official website.
6. No individual call letter will be issued to candidates. The call letter will be uploaded on http://nalbarijudiciary.gov.in, the official website of the District and Sessions Judge Nalbari.
7. The provisional list of the candidates with their Roll Nos will be published on the official website to download the admit card.
8. No TA/DA shall be paid to the candidates for appearing the Driving test/ Viva-Voce.
9. Candidate if found suppressing educational qualification and any other material facts will be terminated immediately even after selection.
10. After selection, the candidate must execute a bond.
11. If any candidate found canvassing directly or indirectly, his candidature will be rejected.
12. All other matters which are not specifically mentioned in the advertisement shall be as decided by the Selection Board.
13. Candidates are advised to visit the official website (http://nalbarijudiciary.gov.in) regularly for updates and important information. Unnecessary correspondence should be avoided.
14. For any inquiries related to this advertisement, the candidate shall contact the office phone number. No phone call shall be made to the Judicial Officer or the Member of the Selection Board. The application of such applicants who are found making inquiry calls to the Judicial Officer’s phone No. or the Member of the Selection Board will be
District and Sessions Judge Nalbari Advertisement Details: Click Here