Application are invited from Citizen of India within the age limit of 18 to 38 years (relaxation as per Govt. rules) for filling up 1 (One) post of Driver on a contingency basis under the establishment of District and Sessions Judge Lakhimpur, North Lakhimpur, as shown below.
Last Date: 16/10/2020
District and Sessions Judge Lakhimpur Vacancy Details
- Class VIII passed & up to XII standard
- Candidate should have a valid professional / transport driving license with a minimum of 3 years of experience.
- Rs.15,000/- P.M
- Must not be less than 18 years or and more than 38 years as on 01-01-2020.upper age limit is relaxable by 3 years for OBC/MOBC and 5 years dor SC/ST Candidates as per Govt. Rule.
- Driving Test
- Viva Voce
How to Apply
- The applicants must submit their applications in the Standard Form of application published in the Assam Gazette Part IX with self-attested copies of all testimonials regarding Educational Qualification, Age, Caste Certificate (If any), Professional/Transport Driving License, Experience Certificate & Character Certificate along with three (3) copies of recent passport size photographs, duly signed by the candidates on the reverse side.
- The applicants shall mention their Mobile Numbers in the application without fail.
- The list eligible candidates along with specific dates of skill test and interview shall be uploaded in the Official Website of Lakhimpur District Judiciary in due course. http://lakhimpurjudiciary.gov.in/ No separate call letters will be issued. Applicants are requested to refer to the Official website.
- The application should be addressed to the District and Sessions Judge, Lakhimpur, North Lakhimpur.’
Advertisement Copy: Click Here