Directorate of Museums Assam Recruitment 2020: Applications are invited from the eligible candidates in the prescribed form for filling up the following post of Cataloguing Assistant at Directorate of Museums Assam, Ambari, Guwahati.
Last Date: 21/11/2020
Directorate of Museums Assam Vacancy in Details
Post Name: Cataloguing Assistant
Total Post: 01
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Maximum 40 Years, Age Relaxation as per Govt. Rules
- Rs. 14000 to 49000 + GP,Rs. 5600/-
Terms and conditions
- Candidates/ applicants must be a permanent resident of Assam
- Candidate should be well versed in the state official Language
- Candidates serving in Govt. Departments should submit their application through the proper channel.
How to Apply
The application should be submitted in person or by ordinary post to the Office of the Directorate of Museums, Assam, Ambari, Guwahati – 781001. No application accepted after the last date. Department will not be responsible for any loss of application on transit or for postal delays.
A) Self-attested copies of
- Age proof certificate
- Educational qualification
- Caste Certificate
- Valid employment Registration card of the state of Assam
- Residential Certificate (PRC/Voter ID/Aadhaar)
- The applicant submits a Declaration in the Form-A (small Family Norms indirect recruitment) rules,2019
- Candidates belonging to EWS should submit an EWS certificate issued by a competent authority is a must. The candidates must provide their mobile nos. in the application form.
B) Self-attested three copies of recent passport size photographs.
C) A self-address envelope size (22 cm× 10 cm) affixing postal stamp for Rs. 5 only.
Advertisement Copy: Click Here
Official Website: http://museums.assam.gov.in/