Directorate of Handloom and Textiles Assam Recruitment 2020: Applications are invited from the candidates in the prescribed standard form of applications published in part IX of the Assam Gazette who are the citizen of India for engagement of Textile Designer-cum Marketing Executive on contractual basis under the scheme of Handloom Cluster Development Programme (HCDP) implemented by the Directorate of Handloom & Textiles, Assam in 3 (Three) District/Sub-division i.e., Kolapani in Biswanath Chariali, Dharikati in Sonitpur, and Bagalijan Saboti in Lakhimpur District.
Last date: 19/12/2020
Directorate of Handloom and Textiles Assam Recruitment 2020 in Details
Post Name: Textile Designer cum Marketing Executive
Number of Vacancies: N/A
- The candidate should have a Degree/Diploma (Minimum 3 years duration course) in Textile Designing/Fashion Technology from Govt. recognized reputed institute and having minimum 4 years of experience in the field. The candidate having Degree/Diploma from NIFT/NID will be preferred.
- Rs.20,000/- P.M
- Maximum 45 Years
Period of engagement
- 1 year as per provision of project and subject to yearly renewal of MOU on satisfactory performance and availabilities of fund
How to Apply
- The application may be submitted along with all relevant supporting documents and 2 copies of recent passport size photograph to the Director, Handloom & Textiles, Assam, GNB Road, Ambari, Guwahati -1 on or before 19th December 2020. The eligible candidates will have to appear in an interview before the selection committee for engagement.
- No T.A./D.A will be born by the Deptt.
- The details terms of reference may be seen in Directorate website www.dht.assam.gov.in.
- The candidate who are presently working in the IHDS/BLC under NHDP or similar projects is required to furnish NOC from the concerned authority.
- The candidate belongs to the project District will be given preference.
Official Website: www.dht.assam.gov.in
Advertisement Copy: Click Here