DIPR Assam Recruitment 2020: Eligible and qualified candidates bearing the employment exchange registration card of Assam and permanent resident of Assam fulfilling the norms stated below are invited to appear for a Walk-in-interview to the undermentioned post purely on a temporary and contractual basis.
Last Date: 11/01/2021
Total Post: N/A
DIPR Assam Recruitment 2020 in Details
Post Name: Assistant Editor of Raijor Batori
Number of Vacancies: N/A
- Graduate (Arts, Science, and Commerce)
- Practical proficiency in Computer typing in Assamese and knowledge of the Internet.
- 5 (five) years of working experience in Editorial desk/Magazine (print media) approved by Assam Govt.
- 18 to 40 years of age on the 1st day of January 2020. The upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC and ST candidates and 3 years for OBC candidates.
- Rs. 50,000/-P.M
- Viva-voce and practical Computer test
How to Apply (DIPR Assam Recruitment 2020)
Interested candidates must submit the photocopies of relevant documents and 2 (two) recent self-attested passport size photographs with duly filled up Standard application format to Sri P.K.Hazarika, Deputy Director of Information & Public Relations, Assam, Last Gate, Dispur, Guwahati- 6 by 11.01.2021. The candidate should report to ‘the Director of Information & Public Relations, Assam, Dispur, Guwahati-6 for the interview on 19.01.2021 at 10.00 A. M. The applicant must bring with them the original documents while coming for the interview. If the interview cannot be completed on 19.01.2021 it will continue for the next working day. The engagement period will depend on the basis of requirement and availability of funds.
- Date: 19.01.2021
- Time: 10.00 A.M
- Venue: Deputy Director of Information & Public Relations, Assam, Last Gate, Dispur, Guwahati- 6
Official Website: http://dipr.assam.gov.in/
Advertisement Copy: Click Here