Dibrugarh University Recruitment 2020: Applications are invited from the eligible candidates in the prescribed form for filling up the following post of Laboratory Attendant & Laboratory Assistant at Dibrugarh University.
Last Date: 23/11/2020
Total Post: 02
Dibrugarh University Vacancy in Details
1. Laboratory Attendant
Number of Vacancies: 01 (SC)
- Higher Secondary Passed in Science Stream.
- Work experience in any College or University Laboratory as an Assistant.
- Adequate knowledge of scientific instruments in the Laboratory and their Maintenance.
- Rs. 10,810/-
2. Laboratory Assistant
Number of Vacancies: 01
- B.Sc. with Geology Major
- Ability to handle the microscopes and other laboratory equipment that is used in Geological Sciences.
- Knowledge of computer applications
- Rs. 14,210/-
- Age relaxation as per the latest Assam Govt. rules.
How to Apply
The prescribed form for the above post can be downloaded from the Dibrugarh University website www.dibru.ac.in. The application form must be submitted to the Registrar, Dibrugarh University, along with all the necessary documents and a Demand Draft of Rs.100/-(Rupees One Hundred Only) drawn in favor of the Registrar, Dibrugarh University payable at Punjab National Bank, Dibrugarh University Branch,(Code 994000)Dibrugarh
official Website: https://dibru.ac.in/