Dibrugarh Khowang College Recruitment 2020: Applications are invited from the eligible candidates in the prescribed form for filling up the following post of Assistant Professor at Dibrugarh Khowang College, Assam.
Last Date: 25/10/2020
Total Post: 01
Dibrugarh Khowang College Vacancy in Details
Post Name: Assistant Professor
- Must secure at least 55% marks (or equivalent grade in a point scale) at the Master Degree Level in the relevant subject and must have cleared NET/SLET/SET conducted by the UGC/CSIR.
- Candidates who were awarded PhD Degree in accordance with the UGC (Minimum Standard and Procedure for Award PhD Degree) Regulation, 2009 shall be exempted from the requirement of minimum eligibility condition of NET/ SLET/SET.
- A relaxation of 5% marks may be provided for SC/ST/PWD candidates. A relaxation of 5% marks may be provided to the PhD holders who have obtained their Master’s Degree prior to 19.09.1991
- Maximum 38 Years, Age relaxation as per Govt. Rules.
- UGC Scale of pay and other allowances as per rule.
- In-service candidates must apply through proper channel with NOC from the concerned authority.
- Candidates must have a Permanent Residence Certificate and must know local languages.
How to Apply
Application with all relevant documents along with a Demand Draft of Rs. 2500/- (not refundable) drawn in favour of “Principal & Secretary, Khowang College, Khowang Ghat, Dibrugarh” payable at SBI, Khowang Branch must reach the office of the Principal, Khowang College on or before 25/10/2020
Advertisement Details: Click Here
College Website: http://khowangcollege.edu.in/