Dibrugarh Dc office Recruitment 2020; The Office of the Deputy Commissioner, Dibrugarh intends to hold a Walk-in-Interview to select 2 (Two) candidates for the posts of SVAYEM SAHAYAKs on a contractual basis for a period not exceeding 6(six) months under the Re-SVAYEM scheme of the Govt of Assam.
Walk-in-interview Date: 07/11/2020
Total Post: 02
Dibrugarh DC Office Vacancy in Details
Post Name: Svayem Sahayak
- He/She must be a graduate in any discipline and Post Graduate in Management (both MBA and PGDM acceptable) from recognized universities.
- He/She must be a permanent and current resident of the Dibrugarh district.
- He/She must preferably have good oral and written communication skills in both Assamese and English.
- One Year Computer Certification
- She/He should preferably have a personal functional laptop.
- Minimum 21 Years and maximum 35 Years.
How to Apply
Interested and eligible candidates are required to appear for a walk-in-interview along with the following documents as per the interview schedule given below.
- Application in standard forms published in Assam Gazette in part-IX.
- Age Proof
- Address Proof
- Educational qualification.
- Experience certificate
- Date: 07/11/2020
- Time: 10 AM
Registration Counter Desk
Near District Training Hall
Deputy Commissioner, Office, Dibrugarh, Assam.
Advertisement Copy: Click here
Official Website: http://dibrugarh.gov.in/